How can you reach us?
- Via US Mail or Delivery Services:
City of Chicago Inspector General’s Office
740 North Sedgwick Street, Suite 200
Chicago, Illinois 60654
- Via Email email@example.com
- Via Telephone (773) 478-7799
- Via Fax (773) 478-3949
What information do we collect from our website visitors?
- The domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail
- Aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit
- Information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations
How is this information used?
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded. We do not share this information with other organizations for commercial purposes.
The collected information is used:
- To improve the content of our web page
- To notify visitors about updates to our website
- By us to contact consumers for marketing purposes
We collect the email addresses of visitors to our website when visitors provide them, the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, and information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information, contract information and/or site registrations. We do not automatically collect any of this information from our website visitors.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back to our website periodically.
How is our information secured?
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.