Online Intake Form

If you have information about fraud, waste, abuse, or mismanagement relating to elected City officials, City employees, Public Building Commission employees, or contractors and subcontractors providing goods or services to the City, you should report it to the Office of Inspector General.

We also welcome your suggestions on how to make Chicago government better.